What should I do if I notice a leak in my solar thermal system?

If you notice a leak in your solar thermal system, please contact your heating engineer immediately who will need to visit your property to assist. To find local solar thermal engineers in your area, please visit Grant UK's online search tool.

The information provided here is advice only - if you are not happy to check your product, please contact a heating engineer to assist.

Are you a professional? View our Professional Support Centre

Couldn't find what you were looking for?

Alternatively you can speak to a member of our team - Subject to Operating Times

Return to top