Vortex Eco Range – Utility Models
The boilers also have a simplified casing, control panel and pipework arrangement, making them the ideal choice for utility room installations. The condensate trap comes factory fitted within the case, but can also be positioned externally if preferred. The boilers are designed to allow the burner and combustion chambers to be serviced from the front. Boilers that are fitted with a sealed system kit will also need service access from the top.
All boilers are compatible with Grant’s EZ-Fit flue options and can be flued from the top, rear, left or right hand sides of the boiler.
Sealed System Models
Grant Vortex Eco Utility boilers are also available in sealed system versions. These include a factory fitted expansion vessel, filling loop, pressure gauge, automatic air vent, pressure relief valve and high efficiency circulating pump, enabling boilers to be installed without the need for a feed and expansion tank in the loft.
- Award winning condensing heat exchanger
- Outputs ranging from 15–35kW
- 5 year guarantee when installed by a G-One accredited installer*
- Riello RDB Burner (with plug & socket connection)
- Internal Condensate trap (with external option)
- Exceptionally quiet operation
- Optional side or rear flue exits
- Front Service access
- Efficiency: 90.3 – 90.8% GROSS (SAP 2009)
*terms and conditions apply
Scroll across to view all table contents