Grant Accredited Wood Pellet Boiler Installer
Duration: 2 days
Cost: Contact the Grant Training Academy
Intended for domestic heating and renewable installers who wish to join the Grant G-One scheme and become a Grant Accredited Spira Wood Pellet boiler Installer.
The course covers wood pellet characteristics, pellet storage/supply, boiler specification/construction/operation, installation requirements, electrical wiring and controls, flue systems, burner settings and operation, commissioning, servicing and fault finding .
The above topics are covered using a mix of theory, practical and ‘hands on’ training. Candidates must successfully complete the written and practical assessment at the end of the course in order to join the G-One Accredited Wood Pellet installer scheme.
The benefits of enrolling on the G-One scheme…
– Ability to offer a FOC extended product guarantee (subject to T&C’s)
– You can purchase and install Grant Wood Pellet Boilers
– Commissioning and installation assistance*
– Use of the Grant Accredited Wood Pellet Boiler Installer logo and promotional materials.
– Personal area of the Grant website, featuring up to the minute technical bulletins.
– Unique training and product offers.
*From one of our technically trained Area Sales Managers, subject to availability.