Grant Accredited Solar Thermal Installer
Duration: 1 day
Intended for either experienced solar thermal engineers or heating installers new to solar thermal, who wish to join the Grant G-One scheme and become a Grant Accredited Solar Thermal Installer. This course covers all aspects of the Grant Solar thermal system including principles of solar thermal, system design, collector construction and installation, pump station, controls and filling/commissioning procedures.
Practical ‘hands on’ sessions include ‘on the roof’ collector installation, and the filling, flushing and commissioning procedures.
Candidates must successfully complete the written assessment at the end of the course if they wish to join the G-One Accredited Solar Installer Scheme.
The benefits of enrolling on the G-One scheme…
– Ability to offer a FOC extended product guarantee (subject to T&C’s)
– Commissioning and installation assistance*
– Use of the Grant Accredited Solar Thermal Installer logo and promotional materials.
– Personal area of the Grant website, featuring up to the minute technical bulletins.
– Unique training and product offers.
*From one of our technically trained Area Sales Managers, subject to availability.