Grant Accredited Oil-Fired Boiler Installer
Duration: 1 day
Intended for oil installers who wish to join the Grant G-One scheme and become a Grant Accredited Vortex Oil-fired Boiler Installer.
This course covers all models from the Grant Vortex range (including the Vortex Pro Combi ’e’ boilers and Eco Wall-hung models) and includes boiler construction, principles of operation, installation, balanced and conventional flue systems, condensate disposal, burner operation, fault finding and commissioning/servicing procedures.
Candidates must successfully complete the written assessment at the end of the course if they wish to join the G-One Accredited Oil-Boiler Installer Scheme.
The course is also ideal for commissioning and servicing technicians who need a better knowledge of Grant Condensing Boilers.
The benefits of enrolling on the G-One scheme…
– Ability to offer a FOC extended product guarantee (subject to T&C’s)
– Commissioning and installation assistance*
– Use of the Grant Accredited Oil-fired Boiler Installer logo and promotional materials.
– Personal area of the Grant website, featuring up to the minute technical bulletins.
– Unique training and product offers.
*From one of our technically trained Area Sales Managers, subject to availability.