EZ-Fit Internal Low Level Balanced Flues (Yellow System)
The round low level kits feature self-sealing ducts requiring no silicone or tape for joints, and the unique quick-fit clamp arrangement ensures a perfect seal every time. In fact, the new telescopic flue system requires only two simple operations to complete the installation. The kits are compatible with all Grant boilers, (except Outdoor Modules) including condensing models.
The flue terminal has a compact design, making it ideal for installations where the visual appearance is important. The new cone design reduces the possibility of condensate, produced in the combustion process, staining external wall surfaces or patio slabs.
Extensions and elbows
The flue kits are telescopic and available in short or standard options. For wall thicknesses greater than shown, three extensions are available which extend the flue by 225mm, 450mm or 675mm. 90º and 45º elbows are also available to give a greater degree of flexibility when siting the boiler.
- Suitable for Grant Vortex boilers up to 70kW
- Maximum horizontal length = 4 metres (including one 90° or two 45° elbows)
- Telescopic design
- Quick and simple to install
- Self-sealing ducts requiring no silicone or tape
- Supplied in short (340 – 440mm) or standard (370 – 530mm) kits
- Extensions available in 225mm, 450mm or 675mm lengths
- 80mm flue pipe diameter for boilers up to 26kW
- 100mm flue diameter for boilers from 26-70kW
- Optional plume diverter (maximum height = 6 metres)
- Compact terminal section – ideal for installations where visual appearance is important.
- Terminal guard included
- External sections available in black