EZ-Fit External Low Level / High Level Flues (Green System)
This external version of the Grant high level and vertical flues is compatible with all Grant Vortex models. Available in a modular form, the system can cater for most installations. The flue is manufactured from a high grade stainless steel, to ensure longevity.
Grant’s plume diverter allows internal Vortex models to connect to an external high level/vertical flue arrangement, whilst maintaining the existing balanced/sealed boiler operation. Converting an existing EZ-Fit Yellow System low level flue to an external high level or vertical arrangement without any additional building work, is also straightforward, which is useful when pluming (steam) from the terminal is bothersome.
To alter a Grant Vortex outdoor module/outdoor combination module to high level or vertical conventional flue arrangement, the stainless steel starter elbow can be used. Being fully insulated and having O-ring seals and locking bands, ensures a rigid flue construction at all times.
- Suitable for Grant Vortex boilers up to 70kW
- Maximum vertical flue length = 8 metres
- Maximum horizontal flue length = 4 metres
- Supplied in modular form, enabling most installations to be accommodated
- Short (270 – 350mm) or standard (370 – 550mm) starter kits
- Starter kits can be extended using extensions and elbows from the low level balanced Yellow System.
- Convert existing Yellow System low level flue to an external high level/vertical arrangement (Plume diverter)
- Double skin extensions available in 150mm, 250mm, 450mm or 950mm fixed lengths and a 195-270mm adjustable length
- Possible to create offsets in straight flue runs by using our 45° elbows and extensions