Heating System Design Technician
Grant UK is looking for a Heating System Design Technician to join their expanding Design Department.
As the sales of renewable technologies continue to increase, the pre- and post-sales support the customer receives is paramount to delivering an energy efficient, hassle free and bespoke solution to their heating needs.
Ideally, the successful candidate will meet the following criteria but full training will be offered to the applicant who demonstrates the drive and flexibility required for this role.
- IT literate in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong understanding of UK type heating systems eg: S-Plan, Y-Plan, W-Plan
- Understanding of the detail behind heat loss calculations
- Good controls knowledge
- Have an awareness of the MCS scheme requirements for renewable technologies
- Understanding of special requirements for heat pumps/low temperature heat generators
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills through email; telephone; site meetings
- Ability to generate simple reports and updates for Management meetings
- Once in place, it is expected that the successful candidate will bring new ideas/solutions to improve the services we already offer, offering an improved experience for our customer.
To apply please forward your CV with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be a suitable candidate to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by 20th March 2018.