Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
Facebook Competition Rules (Wales campaign)
– This competition is run by Grant Engineering (UK) Ltd, official business partners of Bath Rugby.
– Participants must be aged 18 years or above, and live in England, Scotland or Wales to enter.
– All participants must Like the Grant Engineering (UK) Ltd Facebook Page, click the link on the Facebook post through to the website competition page and fully complete the competition entry form – only entrants who have fulfilled these requirements before 31st October 2017 will be accepted (the Grant UK Facebook Page must still be Liked on this date).
– The winner will receive two hospitality tickets to the European Cup match for Bath Rugby v Scarlets at the Rec (Bath Rugby’s home ground in Bath) this 2017/18 rugby season. Date is subject to television scheduling and is to be confirmed, but it is currently listed for January 2018.
– The opening date for entry is Friday 1st September 2017
– The closing date for entry is Tuesday 31st October 2017
– No purchase or payment is necessary to enter
– The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Bath Rugby – all enquiries must be directed to Grant Engineering (UK) Ltd.
– The winner will be notified via email or telephone and told how to claim their prize.
– Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
– The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
– The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
– The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
– The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
– The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
– Grant Engineering (UK) Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
– Grant Engineering (UK) Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– The tickets are non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered.
– The tickets are non-transferable and may not be given, assigned or sold to another person.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.