Grant TechBox has been updated
The TechBox app, which stores Grant’s current and historical product manuals, has been updated and now includes the technical information for Grant’s latest products, including the VortexBlue oil boiler and Aerona³ air source heat pumps.
Launched in 2015, the Grant TechBox is exactly what its name suggests – an electronic source which stores all the Grant product technical manuals as downloads. Whether you need the installation manual for a product no longer manufactured, such as the Multipass boiler, or the technical information on a Grant Spira biomass boiler, the TechBox app is there to support engineers out in the field.
This latest update has added new downloads to the Grant TechBox. The installation instructions for the Grant VortexBlue oil fired boiler range are now available as is the manual for the Aerona³ inverter driven air source heat pump. Additional downloads for Grant’s A-rated heat pump cylinder and new VortexAir oil boiler/heat pump hybrid are also live on the TechBox now.
Some of the Grant TechBox features include:
- Suitable for Android and iPhone devices
- Free to download
- No need for an internet or WiFi connection – the TechBox allows users to download and access content anywhere and anytime
- A fully comprehensive library of current and historic manuals
- Installation manuals and user instructions for all technologies: oil, biomass, heat pump, solar, cylinders and controls
- There is a link that will take you straight to the Grant UK Spares website – simply click the shopping basket at the top of the homepage screen
- No more chunky folders or coffee-stained sheets of paper – everything you need to know will be available at the tap of a screen!
If you have already downloaded the Grant TechBox, your Apple or Android device will either automatically update your app to latest version or your device will prompt you to update the app in your phone’s App Settings.
For those of you who do not have the Grant TechBox yet, download it today! Simply click on the relevant link below:
Please note that if you have an Android device, you will need to ensure your Security Settings are enabled to allow apps to be downloaded from unknown sources. Please follow these steps:
- Download the app from the store
- Go to “Settings” then “Security” and enable the “Unknown sources” option
- You will receive a link via email when you download the app. Open this link and save the Android application package to your phone (this package is quite large so we would recommend you use a WiFi connection rather than your mobile date to do this)
- Go to “Downloads” and open the package
- Tap “Install” when prompted
- Tap “Open” to access the app straight away
Once you have downloaded the app, you will be taken through to the homepage. Simply click on the relevant product range, then follow the sub-menus selecting the appropriate model range and current or archived material, choose the document that you require and then open the PDF file.
The Grant TechBox has all the technical information that installers will need and want. It is a useful must-have for engineers to have on the road!