Vortex Eco Outdoor Module Condensing Range
Grant developed the first oil-fired External Boiler in 1986 and although the concept was new to the oil market, it quite quickly became a popular addition to Grant’s boiler range. It is therefore appropriate that Grant has taken the lead with three Grant Vortex Eco Condensing oil-fired external modules, with outputs between 15 and 35 kW (50-120,000Btu/h).
This high efficiency Eco External Module range has some unique features including a multi-directional factory fitted low level flue, external powder coated robust casing, built-in frost protection, mains isolating switch and a test switch.
SEALED SYSTEM KITS
Eco external boilers can be converted to sealed system operation by purchasing a pre-assembled kit from Grant (Product code: VTXECOSSKIT35). The kit comprises: an expansion vessel (size varies), automatic air vent, pressure relief valve, circulating pump, filling loop and pressure gauge. These can be fitted within the module casing, or conveniently sited within the building, located between the cold main and central heating return.
EFFICIENCY: 90.3 – 90.8% GROSS (SAP2009)
* Riello RDB Burner
* Whisper quiet
* High quality external powder coated case
* Optional pipe entry points
* Comes complete with a factory fitted multi-directional flue
* Optional side or rear flue exits
* Frost stat set to 5°C (factory fitted inside control panel)
* Condensate trap (factory-fitted in rear)
* 2 year guarantee (5 years on boiler heat exchanger)