Heating controls hugely affect system performance and efficiency. The correct control system not only makes it easier to maintain a more comfortable temperature within the home, but it keeps heating bills and carbon emissions down by using less fuel.
Why fit a Grant control system?
Grant has a range of individual control solutions that cleverly work together to enable heating systems to operate at optimal efficiency, ensuring householders get the best out of their system. These include, weather compensation, sequence controllers, zone pumps and low loss headers. The systems are suitable for individual dwellings, properties with several zones, installations with multiple heat sources or a combination of different heating technologies.
• Reduces heating bills
• Easier system installation and commissioning
• Environmentally friendly
• Suitable for systems up to 165kW
• Individually controlled heat circuits
• Option to switch the system to hot water priority
• Allows a number of heating appliances to be combined, including renewable technologies
• Provides boiler lead/lag rotation, equalising appliance running times
• Maximises overall boiler/appliance efficiency
• Tailored system concept drawings for both plumbing and wiring available