Vortex Pro Range – Boiler House Models
The Grant Vortex Boiler House models come as a blue cased unit with an externally mounted Riello RDB burner and thermostat. These boilers are ideal for location that are difficult to access like cellars or plant rooms, where a white cased utility version is not always the best solution.
Four models are available in outputs of 26-36kW, 36-46kW, 46-58kW and 58-70kW.
The Boiler House models encompass the same unique stainless steel heat exchangers used in other Vortex boilers together with Grant’s exclusive turbulator baffle system which provides ultra-high efficiency and low running costs.
These additions to the Vortex range are compatible with all Grant EZ-Fit Flue systems and are flued in exactly the same way as Utility models, further enhancing installation options.
- Award winning product range
- Outputs ranging from 26–70kW
- 5 year guarantee when installed by a G-One accredited installer*
- Blue steel casing
- Ideal for garage and cellar installations
- Simple and quick to install with no complicated wiring or plumbing
- Exceptionally quiet
- Unique Grant Vortex stainless steel heat exchanger
- Extremely compact design
- Riello RDB burner (with plug & socket connection)
- Efficiency: 90.7 – 93.3% GROSS (SAP2009)
*terms and conditions apply
In September, Grant UK will be launching some new oil boilers to join the Vortex Boiler House range. Later this year, the range will welcome new models which will cater for properties which need smaller boilers. With outputs ranging from 15kW up to 70kW, the new models will consist of the following boilers: 15/21kW, 21/26kW, 26/35kW, 36/46kW, 46/58kW, and 58/70kW. Not only have the number of outputs available been increased, but the boilers will have a distinctive new powder coated casing in the iconic Grant red. Please read more here…
Scroll across to view all table contents