EZ-Fit Internal Vertical Balanced Flues (White System)
Vertical balanced flue kits share the same EZ-Fit boiler connections as our high level kits. The unique clamping system on the vertical balanced flue ensures easy assembly thereby reducing installation costs
As with our high level kits it is now possible to create offsets in straight flue runs by using our 45° elbows and adjustable extension kits – increasing the versatility of this new range.
Vertical balanced flues can be extended to a maximum length of 6 metres on non-condensing boilers and 12 metres on condensing boilers in a straight run using extension kits. Deduct one metre for each additional 45° elbow used [maximum 4 elbows].
- Suitable for Grant Vortex boilers up to 70kW
- Maximum total flue length = 12 metres (Deduct 1 metre for each additional 45° elbow used)
- Supplied as a complete kit
- Unique connection system ensures easy assembly
- 80mm flue pipe diameter for boilers up to 26kW
- 100mm flue diameter for boilers from 26-70kW
- Extensions available in 225mm, 450mm or 950mm fixed lengths and a 275-450mm adjustable length
- Optional 1 metre extended flue terminal
- Pitched or flat roof flashings in aluminium or lead available (click here to read more about Grant’s range of roof flashing)
- Possible to create offsets in straight flue runs by using our 45° elbows and extensions