New Grant Accredited Heat Pump Installer Scheme
With the Government’s commitment to tackling climate change, we are all being encouraged to find new ways of becoming more energy efficient. This is in turn, creating a larger demand on renewable technologies for home heating.
Our new G-One Scheme has been designed to provide installers with the essential tools to confidently embrace renewable technologies and encourages them to work closely with us, as we move into this new era of sustainable living.
For many years, Grant have forged close relationships with installing customers. The G-One Scheme takes this partnership to a whole new level. Through tailor made training courses, hands on support and installer friendly products, Grant provides installers with the tools to ensure success. In turn, consumers will be confident that their renewable heating/hot water system was installed to the highest possible standards by a manufacturer’s certified installer, ensuring the best efficiency, reliability and return on their investment. Within the Scheme there will be a series of accreditation programmes, the first of which is for Aerona Air Source Heat Pumps.
Grant Accredited Heat Pump installers will benefit from the following:
* Installer Membership Pack featuring technical and sales information, branded clothing, quotation pad and folder, vehicle branding, plus much more!
* Listing as a Grant Accredited Heat Pump Installer on the Grant UK website.
* A copy of Grant’s heat pump sizing programme
* Onsite commissioning and installation assistance.
* Use of the Grant Accredited Heat Pump Installer logo and Grant promotional materials.
* Personal area of the Grant website, featuring up to the minute technical bulletins.
* Unique training and product offers.
* Have an affiliation with a company holding a good reputation, built on many years of successful innovation with award winning products.
* Access to sales leads helping to gain more business opportunities
To become a Grant Accredited Heat Pump Installer, the applicant must successfully complete the Grant Accredited Heat Pump Installer course, be a Registered Company, hold adequate Public Liability insurance, comply with the Grant Accredited Heat Pump Installer Code of Conduct and actively promote, specify and install Grant products.
For more information, contact the Grant Training Academy on: 01380 736943