A new era for Grant Wave Cylinders
January officially welcomes the next generation of Wave Cylinders and Stores. Now with increased outputs, more features and an improved look, they are the perfect addition to any household needing efficient eco-friendly heating and hot water.
The new range has been designed to be coupled with almost any household hot water system from oil and gas boilers to electric heating, air source heat pumps and even solar thermal, and includes:
Grant Heat Pump Cylinders – Unvented indirect main pressure models for either Grant Aerona Air Source Heat Pumps or combining ASHP with solar thermal systems. Sizes range from 125-400 litres.
Grant DuoWave Cylinders – Unvented direct with solar single coil and indirect solar twin-coil models for renewable applications. Sizes range from 170-500 litres.
Grant DuoWave Plus Cylinders – Open-vented or unvented indirect triple-coil mains pressure models for combining solid fuel, biomass, gas, electric or oil-fired boilers and solar thermal systems. Available in a 300 litre version only
Grant ThermaWave Stores – Open vented thermal stores for combining multiple heat sources in a variety of configurations. Available in 250, 300 and 400 litre versions only
Key features of the cylinders include:
- 25-year material guarantee on cylinder/store shell*
- Global Warming potential (GWP) = less than 3
- Ozone depletion potential (ODP) = 0
- Low standing heat losses
- Sleek styling, with smooth outer casing
- Compression fittings
- Quality 1mm duplex stainless steel construction
- Outer casings injected with 40mm of CFC/HCFC free, fire retardant polyurethane foam
- Fast recovery stainless steel corrugated coils (all indirect and solar direct models)
- Stainless steel immersion element
All models are manufactured in accordance with BS EN 12897 the specification for unvented hot water storage vessels. Their performance complies with the requirements BS6700, BS1566 and BS7206 and meets the NHBC criteria.