Grant Accredited Wood Pellet Boiler Installer
Grant G-One Wood Pellet Boiler Course
Intended for domestic heating and renewable installers who wish to join the Grant G-One scheme and become a Grant Accredited Spira Wood Pellet boiler Installer.
The course covers wood pellet characteristics, pellet storage/supply, boiler specification/construction/operation, installation requirements, electrical wiring and controls, flue systems, burner settings and operation, commissioning, servicing and fault finding .
The above topics are covered using a mix of theory, practical and ‘hands on’ training. Candidates must successfully complete the written and practical assessment at the end of the course in order to join the G-One Accredited Wood Pellet installer scheme.
The benefits of enrolling on the G-One scheme…
* Ability to purchase and install Grant Spira Wood Pellet Boilers
* Onsite commissioning and installation assistance.
* Use of the Grant Accredited Wood Pellet Boiler Installer logo and promotional materials.
* Personal area of the Grant website, featuring up to the minute technical bulletins.
* Unique training and product offers.